Clean Those Brushes!!!

A few months ago my friend Khristina & I were shopping and started talking about make-up.  She started talking about cleaning make-up brushes. It was something I knew I had to do; but something I just didn't think about and completely forgot about doing. (I know I blogged about this on my old blog but since I posted about my foundation brush the other day I figured I should re-post this.) So while Khristina & I were shopping around Target I got some Sonia Kashuk Brush & Sponge Cleaner.

Sonia Kashuk Brush & Sponge Cleaner
$6.69 at Target


The last time I went to Ulta the make up sales associate told me you should clean your brushes at least once a week.  Your brushes are a breeding ground for bacteria.  If you use brushes & your face breaks out a lot, this may explain a lot! Cleaning your brushes are super easy and only takes 5 minutes to do.


Just wet your brush and spray on your cleaner.


Work up a good lather.


Rinse it out...Gross! Look at that!


Just keep rinsing until it comes out clear. After you are finished with your brushes dry thoroughly.


Walmart sells these amazing little things called Brush Guards for $4.95. These are perfect for putting your brushes in so that the bristles dry in place and not spread out.


They are super easy to put on.


Just let dry upright.  Easy-peasy!














2 comments :

  1. Loving your blog, this is a great post! I hear you can also use a light face wash too for cleaning on the fly. Have you tried that ever? I'll have to try those brush guards soon.
    x
    Filiz
    Light-andsweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I have heard you can use face wash too! I need to try it sometime. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...