My Fab 5 Of The Week!

This post is a little late since I had a crazy day yesterday..... but this past week has been a pretty good week.

1. Not only did I get one A, I got 2 A's on the two tests we had this week! :)

2. Nate & I love watching True Blood. My Friend Steph & Mariah love reading the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Mariah has most of the books so she lent me the first one of the series. I love it so far and it makes me want to watch the first one all over again! I know they won't be exactly like the
show, but I like them so far.  Books are always better than the movie/tv show.


3. I went back home for the weekend and I was excited to see my family.  There was a parade going on and my sister & her boyfriend were in it riding horses. We sat at my cousin Wanda' house to watch the parade with her & her family. 

Behind shot...aren't they cute!

4. Sunday my sister & I entered in a car show.  We entered our Dad's 72 Nova Drag car.  We had a blast.  It was horribly hot, but we made the best of it.  My Dad entered his 40 Mercury, Papaw entered his Model A, and cousin Dan entered his Ford.  It was so much fun! ...And the best part is Steph surprised me with an impromptu visit...even though she should have been doing homework! ;)

Daddy & I in front of his 40 Mercury


5. I love watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette.  I was soooo excited Emily chose Jeff!!!! They are so cute together!!!! That made my week complete! :)

...I'm not gonna lie, I cried!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...