My Fab 5 Of The Week!

This has been a fabulous week! Last week was so hard on me.  We had a week off of school so I got one week to relax! I decided to fly to Georgia and visit my very dear friend Nicole & her family.



1. Monday I flew into Atlanta.  I got to visit with Nicole & her kiddos for 4 days.  I had such a great time.  She has the most amazing children! They are so well behaved & so sweet! Nicole & I don't have to be doing much of anything to have a great time.  My favorite part was a night time.  We would sit around chatting quietly while the kiddos slept....pinteresting & facebook stalking. lol!

 

Two of the sweetest kids ever!


2.  I spent the 4th of July with Nicole, her husband & children.  We went to Buckhead ATL for dinner, at Maggianos (which is AMAZING!) And then later on went to Lennox Square to watch the fireworks.  Very beautiful.


3. My parents got a new puppy! He is an Irish Terrier and his name is Kirby.  He is the sweetest little dog, but I think he is part HOLY-Terrier terror because her love to get into everything!!! lol!


Zanesville, OH

4. When my parents picked me up from the airport they took me to Tom's.  Tom's Ice Cream Bowl is the BEST place in Ohio you can get ice cream.  My family has been going there for years.  It's kinda like tradition.  Tom's Ice Cream is home made.  They give you ridiculous amounts of ice cream.  I can never finish my bowl!


5. Family dinner.  I LOVE to cook.  I never used to, but it is something I have acquired since I have gotten married.  Tonight I made my family one of my personal favorites, French's Crunchy Onion Chicken. Here is the recipe: (Also on the  back of the box)

French's Crunchy Onion Chicken
 Prep. 5 min   Cook Time 20 min  Makes 4 Servings

*2 cups (4oz) French's Original French Fried Onions
*2 tbsp. flour
*4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
*1 egg beaten

-Crush French Fried Onions with flour in plastic bag.
-Dip chicken in egg. Coat in onion crumbs. Press firmly to adhere.
-Bake at 400 F for 20 min. until no longer pink in center.

 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...