DIY St.Patricks Day Wreath



You will need:

-Plain wreath (Any craft store)
-Green Carnations (Dollar Tree)
-Green Glittery Shamrocks (AC Moore)
-Bow (AC Moore)
-Shamrock sign (AC Moore)
-Twisty tie
-Black Sharpie

 
I started out with taking the bunches of Carnations (8-10) and cutting each individual flower about half way down.

Then, I started placing them into the wreath where ever I thought looked good.

Next, I placed the bow in the upper right hand corner.

After I finished the bow, I cut the shamrocks about the same length as the flowers and stuck them in sporadically.

Next, I took my little shamrock sign and personalized it with our last name with a sharpie.

The last thing I did was take a twisty bread tie and attached the sign to the wreath. 
That was it....Easy breezy!

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...