My V-day Look


 
Here is a peak of my Valentines Day look:
 
1. NYX Lip Butter in Crème Brulee...I love the way this smells and it feels so good on my lips!
 
2. The Naked 3 Palette. Oh, my goodness....This palette has such romantic looking pink hues!!!!
 
3.  Ardel Eye Lashes in 110...These Lashes look natural, but they give you that little bit of  umph!
 
4. China Glaze Nail Polish in Ruby Heels...This is such a beautiful glittery red polish!
 
5. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush...This blush gives you that gorgeous rosy glow.
 
Have you every tried any of these?
What are you going to be wearing on V-day?
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Hummm looks like someone just got a fabulous new layout! It looks great :)

    p.s. I've been wanting to try Naked makeup, but I never see it around. Do they carry this brand at Sephora?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you! If I hadn't read your post I wouldn't have it! :) Yes, Sephora does sell the Urban Decay Naked products. Ulta does too. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...