My Fab 5 of the Week

In no particular order.....

1. Friday evening I decided to try the Pinterest "Shellac Nail Hack."

2. It's snowing...again! As much as I am over all this snow and winter, It is very beautiful to watch... Cocoa and a good book is calling my name.

3. Casey Jo got discharged this week and made progress towards the transplant list!

4.Mani/Pedi day with my Momma & me.  We haven't had a "just us" day in a long time.... it was way over due! (Please don't make fun of my alien looking toes! lol!)

5. I received my first Valentines cards from my two favorite little Valentines.

2 comments :

  1. Yay Casey Jo!! Love the polish and I need to do a mother day with my mom. I been planning one forever so this is a sign to stop procrastinating.

    www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should! It's always nice to have a day with your Momma!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...