New Year's Polar Plunge 2014

Today was the 10th annual Polar Bear Club's polar plunge in Connellsville, PA.

For the past 10 years, on New Years day, the Polar Bear club takes the Polar plunge.
 
This year was Nate's first year taking the plunge. I really hate being cold so I definitely did not do it!!!
 
A bunch of people show up to participate in our little town.
 
There's my hubs!

People rushing in the water.
 
N coming out of the water.
 
Does your town do anything like this? Or have you ever taken a nice winter plunge? Tell me about it!

3 comments :

  1. Hi Jo I hope that you and your family had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

    I have heard of these water plunges, however I never actually seen one. It must have been cold!!!! I hate being cold too so you would not find me in the water, however my husband (also named Nate) I could see doing this too.

    Also just wanted to see how your sister is doing. I hope that she is feeling better and all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok correction....Nate told me he did do this....I learned something new lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sky-Ann! We had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you had a fabulous first Christmas with your adorable baby!!! My sister goes back next month for a follow-up at the Transplant clinic to see if she is now eligible to be placed on the list. Thanks for asking! :) It must be a Nate thing, I am always learning new things about my Nate he's never told me before lol!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...