Vaseline Aloe Fresh Gel

Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Gel
Hello! I wanted to share with you today my absolute favorite summer must have.  When I lived in Texas it was so blazing hot you would instantly sweat if you went outside.  And I wore shorts or dresses every single day, which meant I had to shave just about every day.  When I shave my legs instantly dry out.  I hated wearing regular lotion because when I would start to sweat it felt like the lotion was melting off my skin.....gross!!! When I used this Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Gel it 1. Smelled amazing, and 2. Felt great on my skin & never "melted" off my legs when I got too hot.  You can get it at Walmart, Target & some drug stores. Hope you like it as much as I do! It is definitely a summer beauty staple for me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...