Happy Sunday!


Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend! 

 I get on twitter everyday and visit peoples twitter accounts who give me inspiration. (Especially in the morning to get my day going!)  One person in particular I visit the most. Every day Victoria Osteen tweets something inspirational. One of the tweets she said today was "Before you were ever born, God put a blessing on you. Activate the blessing by eating at the table of obedience."  This really spoke to me today.  I feel like I have been living a crazy schedule lately and I haven't been including enough God time that schedule.  I feel like the more time I put into our relationship the more he blesses me....And let me just say, I need all the blessings I can get right now! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...