My Fab 5 Of The Week!


1. My mom & sister came up for a visit for a few days.  We had a blast.  My mom & sister helped me with things around my house and put up my decorative sticker tree....and CJ decided she needed a mustache too. ;)


2. I got an 120% on my MLT test.  I was beyond excited!!!! Go me! :)


3. Finally got to wear my new hat I bought a month ago.  I love fedoras! (This one I got at Target. $14.99)


4. My husband took me out to eat at Chili's and then proceded to wash my car while he was drunk singing Nicki Minaj's Beez In The Trap....except his version was drunk & "Pea's on a map!" What a dork!


5. Nate & I went back home to our beloved home town.  It was a nice visit.  I got to study poolside with my sister at our grandparents pool, go out to eat with my mom & sister, Take a walk/run to Williamstown, WV and walk around the little nature trail they have beside Da Vinci's, and go on a ride with my Dad in his '72 Nova drag car.....Life is good :)





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...