My Daily Face Regimen

My daily face regimen products

 Three times in the past few weeks people have complimented me on my face.  My cousin Misty told me my skin looks like porcelain (Which was a huge compliment considering she is gorgeous!), a woman at panera gave me a compliment on my skin and there was a couple of girls in my classes that  were shocked when I told them my age. (I love that reaction! And I hope that I age like my Momma, she definitely doesn't look her age!) So here it is:

Morning Routine

In the morning I wash my face with Clean & Clear Morning Burst.  About 3 times a week I will use St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigoration Apricot Scrub in the shower. When I am putting my make up on the very first thing I use is Collagen Filler on the target wrinkle areas. (around eyes to prevent crows feet, forehead lines, and laugh lines) Once it dries I put on some Clinique SPF 40 Super City Block sunscreen.  (I have super oily skin and this is amazing! I just got it recently & LOVE it! It doesn't make my skin feel oily at all!) I used to tan when I was younger and now I could just kick my self for it. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS use SPF ladies!!!! I always use it!!! (And don't forget your ears! My Anatomy instructor told us a lady had to have the top of her ears amputated because she was out in the sun every day and used sunscreen but never thought about her ears!)

Nightly Routine Products

At night I will take my make up off with make up removing wipes and slather on the Noxzema.  I do not wash this off right away- I leave it on for a few hours before bed.  (I read an online article on a lady who asked her grandmother what she used on her face because she had no wrinkles and she said she used Noxzema.  She would put it on & sleep with it on and wash it off in the morning.  -I just can't do that! I feel like it would make my pillow case gross.) After I have that Noxzema on for a few hours and wash it off, my face feels so amazingly soft! Then I will put on some Dickinson's Witch Hazel. (It is non-drying and conditions pores to maintain clear & smooth skin.  It is 100% natural and I'm not going to lie, it doesn't smell the greatest!)

Before I go to bed

After I feel that the Witch Hazel has dried I will put my moisturizers.  First I put on my trusty Collagen, (but this time not around the eyes) Ponds cream on my face and Benefit's It's Potent! Eye Cream.  (I just got this the other day.  I like it so far!) I am constantly trying new things and changing it up a little, but this is what I am using & loving right now.


*Clean& Clear Morning Burst, Dickinson's Witch Hazel, St.Ives Scrub, Noxzema & Ponds:
   Around or Under $5.00 at Walmart & Target

*Clinique Super City Block Sunscreen SPF Moisturizer $19.99 at Peebles

*Dermactin TS Collagen Filler around $15 at Sallys Beauty Supply

*Benefit's It's Potent! Eye Cream around $30 from Ulta








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...