Sweater Weather Tag

Last week, I was reading A Coffee Break With Brittnay's blog. She did a Sweater Weather Tag and tagged anyone who read her post. So here is mine:
 

1. Favorite candle scent? That would be Butter Maple Syrup from Crossroads. Smells soooo good!

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? I’m going to have to agree with Brittany and say all of the above.  It really depends on my mood.  When it comes to coffee it is pumpkin spice latte. The tea I love to drink is from a herbal store back home, and my favorite cocoa is dark chocolate raspberry.

3. What's the best fall memory you have? Best memory of fall would be the time my sister and I went to Dollywood in Tennessee. We had a blast.  I will treasure that memory forever!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? I would have to go with the dark lips.  I am horrible with the winged eyeliner! I like to line & fill in my lips with NYC lipstain in Never Ending Nude, then, put Maybelline’s in 300 Lavender Lavish.  It is their Color sensational fall 2013 collection.  I know it doesn’t look too dark, but when I put it on top of the lip stain it is dark enough for me!

5. Best fragrance for fall? I am in love with Burberry’s The Beat.  It has a fabulous woodsy smell to it.


6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? My Daddy’s deep fried turkey!!!!! Wow is it sooo good!


7. What is autumn weather like where you live? Well, I live in PA, so that means it is snowing one day and in the 60’s the next day.  The trees are absolutely gorgeous.  I love seeing all the amazing colors.


8. Most worn sweater? This is my favorite fall sweater.  I love wearing a brown tank under it.

 
9. Must-have nail polish this fall? My favorite fall polish isn’t new. It is Essie’s Mink Muffs.  I saw this on my cousin last fall and fell in love with it! It looks very brown, but it really isn’t on!


10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Well, I’m really not a fan of football, so leaves it is!!!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings? I love, love, love skinny jeans.  They are the perfect jeans for boots!

12. Combat boots or Uggs? Uggs!!!! They are sooooo warm and sooo comfy! I love wearing them in fall and winter because they keep my feet so warm.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? It’s weird, I love pumpkin spice lattes, but I really don’t like pumpkin pie! I LOVE to make it, but just don’t care to eat it.

 
 

14. Favorite fall TV show? Ravenswood :)
 

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? I don’t think any song really gets me in the fall spirit, but I do like Green Day’s Wake Me up When September Ends.


 
 
If anyone reads this and wants to do it, I tag you also!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments :

  1. Ok I'm in!!! Great pics!!

    www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mink Muffs too! I just remembered I had it when I saw it on your post! Now I want to paint my nails haha

    I'm terrible at winged liner too!

    Hope you a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Uggs! I'm more of a leggings girl, but I love me some skinny jeans, too! Love this idea for a post :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...