20 Books Every Lady Should Read in Her 20's




Have you been on Pinterest and seen those: '10 Books Every Woman in Her 20's Should Read' pins? I have seen many of them. I have read some some of the books on those lists and thought, why would that book be a necessity to read in my twenties??? 

Since the end of my twenties is close to six months away, I thought I might want to get your opinions. I am going to make my own list of 20 books every lady should read in her 20's. I will try to read each of your suggestions (If possible) and after I turn 30, make my own list. 

So please, offer me your suggestions. What books would you recommend for women in their 20's that are a staple for life. I can't wait to hear your suggestions! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...