My First Ipsy Bag!


If you're not familiar with Ipsy, it is kind of the same concept as Birchbox.  You pay a monthly subscription of $10 and receive a makeup bag of samples, instead of a box. 

This is what April's Ipsy bag looked like.

1. City Color Eyeshadow

2. Urban Decay eye pencil. I am sure I will LOVE this because I pretty much love all Urban Decay products.

3. Benefit Lolli Tint Lip gloss.  I think I am going to love this shade. I used to hate lip gloss and thought it felt like I was applying glue stick to my lips.  Then, I started using plain chapstick brand chap stick before applying lip gloss and now I am obsessed!

4. Kiss Eyelashes.  Girls, I love me some luscious eyelashes!!!! When I go out for special occasions, I am either wearing my false lases, or I'm using my Younique 3D Fiber Lashes!

5. Cailyn Lip gloss.  I have never seen lip gloss in a container like this.  I have some gel eyeliner in a packaging like this, but this looks interesting!
 
This was my very first Ipsy Bag.  I have been getting Birchbox for probably 5 months now and already I feel that I love Ipsy more.  Even though you fill out a questionnaire when you first subscribe to Birchbox and Ipsy, I still feel like there are only a couple of things I actually like from Birchbox. Whereas Ipsy, on the other hand, I can't wait to try out almost all the products.  Do you get Birchbox or Ipsy? If so, please tell me what you think! I would love to hear what you have to say.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...