Aztec Nails

I have been so bored with my nails lately.  So, for some inspiration, I went on to Pinterest to get some ideas.  There are sooo many cute ideas.  I could definitely pull of some of them on my left hand, but when it comes to doing it on my right hand, you might as well forget about it.  I got really annoyed and decided to be boring and paint them a solid color like usual.  While digging for some polish, I stumbled across these Sally Hansen polish strips I forgot I had.  I get my cute design without having to actually do it myself! I am loving this cute Aztec design. What do you think?
Sally Hansen Nail Strips: 510 Mad About You
Orly Polish: Purple Crush

5 comments :

  1. Looks FAB! Love the aztec accents! Seriously looks so good.

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I think I have some those strips too! Might have to do some accent nails myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are so fabulous! I'm a huge fan of Aztec designs! :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...