April Birchbox



 
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel.  I can't wait to try this! I have always wanted to try the Anastasia brand products, but haven't done so yet.  I will be trying this out soon!
 
2. KIND Snacks. Unfortunately, I won't be trying this bar out since it has nuts in it and I'm allergic.
 
3. Paula's Choice 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant. This sample smooths, fades dark spots and boosts collagen production. I may give this one to my Mom to try out.
 
4. Color Club Nail Polish. This pretty shimmery shade will look cute on my nails!
 
5. Supergoop! This is a daily correct SPF 35 CC cream. It protects against UVA, UVB and infared-A rays.
 
This is either my 4th or 5th Birchbox.  I'm still not 100% pleased with it.  I recently started receiving Ipsy.  I think I will start posting both of them for a few months to see which one I like more. Do you receive either Birchbox or Ipsy? What do you think? Which one do you like more?
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Looks like a great box! Please let me know how you like the brow gel.. I've had my eye on it for a while now, too! Hope you're having a great week :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darlin! I will be trying it out next week and will probably put it in my April Hits & Misses vlog. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...