1. MLT final. I was dreading Monday because of my last final, but boy was I glad it was over with.
2. Wednesday N & I went for a walk around our little town. I showed him a new park I found and we walked by the river. It was such a beautiful day. I love getting quality time with my man :)
The river by our home.
N & I by the river.
Me outside Col. Crawford's cabin.
My N. Outside of Crawford's Cabin.
3. Thursday my dear N took me to Drake's Well. It was the very first well that was drilled in the US. I have been wanting me to visit it because N would get really excited when ever he would talk about it. I learned so much about the Oil & Gas Industry. (Blog Post about that coming soon) I am so proud of my husband :)
N & I outside Drakes Well
4. On our way home from Drakes Well, N found this beauty. If N sells his SUV this may very well be ours :)
66 Mustang <3
5. Vacation!!!!! Since N couldn't make it, I went on vacation with my family. Oh how I have missed the beach!