Family Nail Night

Wow! What a night! It was a rainy day at the beach today, so I decided I needed some nail polish to give me something to do. We went to walmart to pick up a few things and I found this nail polish I loved. On one of my previous blog post I talked about these Cheetah nail gellies.  I was looking for them and couldn't find them anywhere.  I found a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen and this cute Revlon Scented Nail Polish. (#355 Mad About Mango) So I figured I could make my own cheetah prints.


First I painted my Grandmothers, Mommas and my nails with the Revlon polish.


Then my awesome future brother-in-law painted the cheetah dots on my nails with the Nail Art Pin since I couldn't do it for myself.  (How awesome is he!?!?)


Not too shabby! Thanks a lot J! :)


Then, my dad fell asleep....you know what that means!


He was completely out. I CAN NOT believe he never woke up while I was doing this or hasn't caught it yet....He is sooo gonna kill me! Muah haha! ;) I may or may not be hitch- hiking my way back home from vacation lol!

9 comments :

  1. Too funny, let me know how that goes! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I was eating breakfast he came in and put his foot on my knee and said Take it off! lol! I don't think he was too happy about it lol!

      Delete
  2. Love that first pic Jess :)
    Oh, and your dads feet look like women's feet! They are little, skinny dainty things! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! So true Misty! That must be where I get my cute girly toenails from ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha-ha how fun!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, i adore your blog and i have just followed you too. Stay in touch ;)

    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome and Thank you! :) I just think your blog is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deanna here from Deanna's Deals! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you come often and that I can help you more with finding the best deals!
    Great blog you've got here! I followed back! Love the cheetah nails, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...