My Fab 5 Of The Week

This week was awful! I had finals and they seemed like one right after another. My last one is Monday- thank God! I am so over this semester!
 
#1. This is what I came home to on Monday:

 
My Daddy was in my town on business but couldn't meet up with me because I was in class....So he bought me flowers.  He is so sweet! :)
 
 
 
#2. Wednesday I was trolling amazon and found this:
 
 
Is this not the cutest thing ever??? I am so getting this when I get my new puppy! I just need to wait and see if I'm getting a boy or girl :)
 
 
#3. Saturday was the Alzheimer's walk.  Alzheimer's is a disease that is a form of dementia.  It usually affects people around the age 60 or older.  It is a progressive disease.  There is no cure for Alzheimer's, but there are drugs to help it from progressing. (To learn more about Alzheimer's, or to make a donation, Click here!)  
 
 
My mom & I walked with our cousin Becky.
We walked in memory of my Great-Grandmother Juanita, Becky's wonderful mother- my Aunt Pat, and in honor of our Aunt Sharon. Even though it was POURING down the rain, we all had a blast!
 
 
My fabulous girlfriend Lyndsay from The All My Love Blog also walked :)
 
 
There was a total of $40,000 raised! Becky received an award for raising $500.
 
 
#4. This weekend was the Sternwheel festival in my hometown.  They always put on better fireworks than the 4th of July!
 
 
#5. Monna Sue's memorial. Today was bittersweet.  A year ago Monna Sue Offenberger passed away. She was such a wonderful woman.  Not only was she a friend and a co-worker, but she was also my Aunt's mother-in-law. She will always have a special place in my heart.  I miss her dearly.
 
Monna Sue & I
 
Wi, Aunt Jenny & I
 
It was such a beautiful day for her memorial. I got to see so many of my friends and former co-workers today. It was a fabulous end to my week :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...