Sam Moon

Anyone who knows me, knows my love for shopping.  I love, love, LOVE to shop! If  you want something in particular I can usually tell you where you'll find it the cheapest.  My favorite place to shop for jewelry, accessories and purses in Texas was Sam Moon.  It was sooo close to where I lived in The Woodlands.


Walking into this store was like walking into heaven! They sell hair pieces, luggage, hair accessories, all kinds of jewelry,  scarves, hats, belts, shirts, all kinds of purses & wallets, sandals.... and I know they have much, much more. This store is about the size of a regular Walmart.  It is huge! I think I love going here so much because back home everyone gets the same stuff because there isn' t much of a variety to shop from.  I knew I'd miss it once I moved. 

A couple of months ago I was telling my hair dresser about that store because she really liked the necklace I was wearing. I told her about Sam Moon.  She asked me if they had a website.  ....Duh! Why didn't I think of that?!?!? So I went online as soon as I got home & found it!  I was like a kid on Christmas morning! I was so excited I can still get my favorite cute & cheap accessories from Sam Moon!!!

Last week while I was shopping online I decided to check them out.  I found this purse I had to have and 3 rings that matched different necklaces I have.... I'm in love!



Purse $27.99
Rings: Blue $5
              Brown $7
           Gold $5

(Click on the blue words & it will take you directly to that part of the site!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...