My Fab 5 Of The Week!

What a week! 

1. This week at school we got our progress reports.  I am thankful to announce I am doing really well!  I only have one left to get, but I'm pretty positive it is an A also. :)

2. My mom & sister came up for a visit.  I love it when they visit! They brought their dogs with them.
Hemi is K's little Italian Greyhound.

He is my little buddy.
...And here is Kirby.  My Mom's dog.
Isn't he the cutest?

3. While my Mom & Sis came up, we went to a Pirates game.  We had a blast. (I like the Pirates, but I'm really an Astro's girl)

PNC Park
Pirates vs the Padres

4. As I was searching for something to watch On Demand, I stumbled upon Jack Osbourne's Haunted Highway on Syfy.  How in the world did I miss this? I freaking love it!



5. Did anyone else watch the season finale of Dallas on TNT? Can we say O-M-G!!!!! Wow was it good! I am completely addicted to this show! N & I watch this together.  Usually I wait until he is home to watch it so we can watch it together.  But since he was out of town this week, I watched it! (Hope he isn't reading this  ;) lol!) I just can't wait until next season!!!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...