This has been one of those weeks where I just want to pull my hair out! I feel like there just isn't enough time in the day to get everything I need done accomplished.
1. This little guy was waiting on me when I got home earlier this week.
2. I got a surprise Halloween card from my friend S. I love getting things in the mail other than bills :)
3. This weekend N & I went on a train ride. I was worried because it was suppose to rain the whole day but thankfully it held off until after the ride :)
4. N & I carved pumpkins. While we were carving, I asked N if he ever did this before. He told me no. Holy Crap! How did I never know this? My husband was seriously deprived as a child!
5. N & I went to a friend's Halloween party this past weekend. He went as Granny/Wolf and I went as Little Red Riding Hood. We had a great time!
Hope y'all had a great weekend....did anyone else dress up for Halloween? If so, what did you go as? :)