Wardrobe Wednesday- Halloween!

Wardrobe Wednesday...Halloween edition!
I LOVE holidays...any little holiday! Even though I went to a Halloween party over the weekend and dressed up, I still wanted to do something today.  I decided to wear a casual outfit with my red devil horns.
 
Red Scoop Shirt: Target
Black sweater: Dollar General
Jeans: Skinny Jeans
Boots: Shoe Dept (from 2 or 3 years ago)
 
M & I decided to both wear our horns today for class!
We have Halloween spirit!
 
 
 
 
Did you dress up or wear a devil horn/cat ears head band today?
Happy Halloween Y'all :)
 
 

9 comments :

  1. How $ General ~ who knew! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow $ General ~ who knew! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bummed that I didn't have a Halloween party to attend this year :( So I didn't have a costume..

    i'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAha cute horns! Thanks for the followed, just followed you back! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...