What a great week it has been. This weekend I went back home to visit my family and help my friend with some wedding stuff.
1. The Pinta & Nina were in my hometown for Columbus Day. Read the Marietta Times article here.
Nina & Pinta
2. My husband's Uncle & Aunt own a local Market back home. They make & sell the best Apple Cider, Applebutter & honey.
Lane's Farm Market
3. My Daddy & I went on a drive in his hot rod.
4. We found Mater!!!! In Southside Parkersburg, WV
5. This is how I spent my Sunday afternoon. Mmm...Motor Boat'n! Redneck style....In the yard!
(And yes, we are being pulled behind a 4 wheeler, around the yard...Don't judge!)
Hope Y'all had a fabulous weekend too! ;)