My Fab Five of the Week- Feb 17


1. Happy Valentines Day to me! The hubs bought me a cross necklace.

My other little Valentine :)
 
 
 
2. My favorite actress is Julianne Hough and she is on the cover of Self magazine March 2013. Super excited to read it.
 
3. I watched two movies this weekend:
Hilarious!!!! This movie is so funny!
 
This was the book choice of the month for the book club I belong to. The book was soooo good! I was disappointed a little with how different the movie was compared to the book.  However, my  it was a good movie, and my favorite actress played in it. So all in all, good!
 
4. I found some Boots mascara on sale at Target the other day.  Super excited to try it out!
 
5. Gypsy Sisters
I don't know what it is about this show, but I LOVE it! This group of hot messes is reality tv at its finest.  I love it almost as much as Momma June & Honey Booboo!
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...