Review on the Wet & Wild Fergie Palette



I usually like Wet & Wild eyeshadows. They go on really nice for such a cheap product. I use Walking On Eggshells almost everyday and I love it. I have tried other Wet & Wild eyeshadows and have liked them, so I figured I'd love Fergie's new one. I applied it to the back of my hand and it barely showed up! Only the black was visible....epic palette failure!!!! Needless to say, I don't recommend this product and I retuned it to the pharmacy and got my money back.  

Have you ever tried it? What did you think?

2 comments :

  1. Awww no Fergie!!

    www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love Miss Fergie Ferg and Wet & Wild eye shadows. I'm so disappointed that they didn't work :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...