My Fab 5 of the Week

1. Spending Father's day with my Daddy!
This fine specimen of a man is my Dad.  (He should really learn not to take pictures like this...I will use them! lol!)
 
Of course that was not what my dad really looks like! This is my Daddy & I spending fathers day together earlier today.

 
2. My sister came up this past week and we got to spend the whole week together.  
 
 
3. I purchased Sally Hansen's Sugar Coat Wednesday. This stuff is so cool! I only put two coats on and it instantly hardened. It's really cool, but I'm not sure if I like it.  I personally can't stand the feeling on my toes...it feels like sand paper.  But it is just so dang neat!
 
 
4. When I took my sister back home Friday, we noticed there was a Merchant & Artist walk going on in our home town.  My mom, sister & I decided to take a stroll.
My Momma & me
 

Casey Jo & Me
 
 
5.Casey Jo & I went to target earlier this week and I got these cute sandals!!! I just love them!!!

2 comments :

  1. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you.

    I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a blog design, please check it out :) Christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Darlin! I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...