Oh 2012, What a year. I don't think I am going to miss you too much! I am looking forward to 2013 and hoping it will be a better year!
Cheers! My New Years bubbly!
My family's traditional New Years dish of mashed potatoes, sauerkraut and pork chops.
2012 had its ups and downs. More downs than ups. This year I want to try my hardest to make this year the best year yet! In the past I always make resolutions and never stick to them. So this year I am making my non-resolutions:
1. Stop trying to care so much about a certain relationship. No matter how hard I try, that person just doesn't care as much as I. So I need to move on and focus more on bettering myself.
2. I read my bible last year, but not as often as I should. My goal is to find a nice church in my area and read my bible more. My sister gave me a wonderful devotional book. That will definitely come in handy.
3. Keep writing in my journal. I think it really helps me. I eventually stop halfway through the year. Not this year, I am determined!
4. Take more little trips this year! Now that I am back in the Eastern part of the states I want to take full advantage of it!
5. Stop, and take time for the little things. There are so many people I love who are not doing well. I was so fortunate to spend another holiday with them. This year I want to focus on the little things and cherish each precious moment I have with them. Half the time I feel like my life is going by in a rush. I don't "Stop and smell the roses" near enough.
What about you?
What are your Non-resolutions?